Monday, October 7, 2013

To La Conner

 Here are some pictures from the move last week.  We figured we'd leave at around 1pm, but for the first time, the starter batteries were dead.  After getting them charged, we ended up leaving at around 4:30 and made it to La Conner just as it was getting dark.  Some of the photos are a little blurry, sorry, I'm not the world's greatest photographer.




Hope Island.

Hope Island from the other side.
Our tugboat is actually towing something!   Ben's christened it "Dinghy Thingy."  (Notice Mt. Erie and blue sky in the background.)
Dad. 

My favorite kind of weather.  I spent a few minutes dancing on the aft deck in the rain. 
Starting up the ditch into La Conner.










The above is the best picture I could get of our dock that night.  My little camera was having trouble focusing.  On a clear day, Mt. Baker makes faces at us from underneath the Rainbow Bridge.  The view is amazing, I cannot believe our luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment