Friday, July 4, 2014

Ow!

Ho boy,  We've gotten a great deal done.  I would be able to tell you about it in greater deal if it weren't for my accident yesterday.  I was stepping down from one of the diving blocks at the pool where I work and my feet flew out from under me.  Though I landed on the deck pretty hard, I walked away with only a badly sprained wrist.  Since it's difficult to type now, I will refrain from long winded stories.

Here be pictures.

A hole.
Covering the hole.
Madrona tree growing out of a piling.
Scraping.
Scrapey scrape-scrape.
Scraping!
It would appear there is wood after all.  I was beginning to think our boat was made out of linoleum.

We needed a pretty, instant gratification job.
Ooooh shiny!

Unfortunately blurry picture of wheelhouse overhead before.
Wheelhouse overhead after.
Pleased with result.
We've actually done more than what's pictured.  But the rest of the photos are on Ben's camera which is  . . . somewhere.  We now have paint samples taped to the walls and are planning the layout of the galley, which is a lot of fun.  I am going through my possessions and deciding what I really need in preparation for moving aboard.

My hand hurts now so this will have to be sufficient.  Thank you all for your kind words and support!

No comments:

Post a Comment